Re: [dxwg] Reference DC Singapore Framework (#400)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 17:56:57 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage There's no intention in the DCAP work to identify subject and object, if you are referring to the comparative table I mentioned. That's there to help us understand current use cases, and no one has a use case to point from one to the other in practice. So far the DCAP community has not expressed a need to encode relationships between profiles, and the product of the DCAP work will be a simple vocabulary for the creation of profiles (if we determine that is possible) that is unitary.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/400#issuecomment-527569550 using your GitHub account