Re: [dxwg] Are PROF roles misplaced in resourceDescription? (#769)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 14:20:59 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar Steven Richard is not in DXWG, and it may be his comments that got this labeled as feedback. I'm not sure it greatly matters, because all commenters need to be listened to in terms of conclusions. I think the "formal status" of folks who engage in github issues in W3C hasn't really been clarified, nor exactly how we should deal with them. If we get a chance we could ask Philippe.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/769#issuecomment-527480348 using your GitHub account