Re: [dxwg] Model implementation reporting as done in SHACL (#467)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 22:28:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac yes, the normal W3C processes will ensure that these links are present in the document so we don't need a GitHub issue for it and, in fact, we now have the officially-provisioned W3C repo present in the 3PWD candidate (https://raw.githack.com/w3c/dxwg/prof-3PWD-candidate/prof/index.html) which replaces the temporary repo I put there before.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/467#issuecomment-527252105 using your GitHub account