Re: [dxwg] Profiles may be written in or may link to a document or schema in a validation language (ShEx, SHACL, XMLschema). [ID41] (5.41) (#279)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 21:31:18 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar thanks I think the reference you give should be enough, but that for the sake of precision if you mention 2PWD you can use the real link, which in that case should be (I believe) https://www.w3.org/TR/2019/WD-dx-prof-20190402/#example-3-property-isinheritedfrom-in-use . Who knows, later on maybe the general URI in dx-prof will contain a document with different HTML anchors!

And ok if you don't remember why you've removed the Guidance label and agree with keeping it, we're good on that front!

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/279#issuecomment-527245882 using your GitHub account