Re: [dxwg] PROF roles and their definitions (#1049)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 12:24:12 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
You want me to repeat all of the comments in the Google Doc? If I do, the best thing would be to create an issue per role, because github issues can't be threaded, so commenting on individual roles or definitions would be hard. Let's start with decided WHICH roles, then we can move on to the definitions, which will probably require new issues. I'll start the WHICH roles.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1049#issuecomment-527128487 using your GitHub account