Re: [dxwg] Reference DC Singapore Framework (#400)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 23:17:56 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
As it references a DCMI vocabulary that is not considered current, I feel like the question should be posed to DCMI management before it appears in a W3C document. If this waits until publication, one result could be a formal objection, which can take a while to untangle. Should I ping the appropriate persons?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/400#issuecomment-526961626 using your GitHub account