Re: Agenda, October 8 - !re-charter!

Hi All,

I think Simon may have meant the "Joint Declaration of Data Citation
Principles" (https://www.force11.org/datacitationprinciples) that appears
in the Force11 website but it has been endorsed by many organisations,
including CODATA (https://www.force11.org/datacitation/endorsements).

For the FAIR principles, I think it is OK to refer to the Force11 website
or for a more formal citation, the associated publication (
https://doi.org/10.1038/sdata.2016.18).

Alejandra