Re: Wide review - other WG etc

Thanks, Dave.

Just one point:

I think we forgot to mention the (already made) contact with the Spatial Data on the Web IG (SDWIG), in relation to services and all what is about space and time.

About services, we discussed this starting from Clemens's feedback during the f2f in Lyon, and afterwards.

About space and time, Simon have informed the SDWIG back in April:

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1123

I also posted a comment today in the issue above, specifically on the properties used to specify spatial coverage.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.