Re: [dxwg] Updates to profile guidance sections 2.2 & 2.3 (#861)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 18:34:31 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Hi @aisaac

> Basically as long as issue #802 is open I believe we're ok. And then the document will have to abide to the resolution for #802, which could imply changing the example. Again I'm totally fine with it.

Works for me. That said, I think we in that case should point to #802 so that it's clear that there is controversy on what is a profile and how to use the terms "inherit", "use" etc.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/861#issuecomment-478105257 using your GitHub account