Re: [dxwg] Dcat issue174 ttl riccardo (#860)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 14:10:43 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> @riccardoAlbertoni - we've fallen over each other on this one. I've merged the original into the master

Yes I have noticed ;) I was trying to move my suggestions into gh-pages by cherry-picking from my PR, but I can't manage. I think we have two possibilities:
A) I redo the work on the current gh-pages, or  B) we revert your commit and merge.
 A requires I redo all changes from my PR but  probably it is also more clean, don't you think?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/860#issuecomment-477611334 using your GitHub account