Re: [dxwg] Does "profile of" require all or some elements? (#802)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 15:50:55 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@dr-shorthair So you would opt for "b" as a definition of profileOf, right?

@rob-metalinkage Dublin Core profiles have no "profile of" concept, only adherence to defined terms and the definitions and constraints that define those terms in their "original" vocabulary declaration. Yet, they are profiles. We'll be initiating some more work on the DC profile concept; I'll keep in mind whether any concept of "profile of" makes sense in that environment.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/802#issuecomment-477220733 using your GitHub account