Re: [dxwg] Remove DataDistributionService (#825)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 20:19:15 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Line 275: yes
Line 2114: no, remove mention of it as an extension point. We have no agreement regarding future structure. Also, calling it an extension point for description of an endpoint doesn't really make sense.
Line 2116: should just be removed. We are not making a recommendation about subtypes of endpoint other than an API.
Line 2117: Remove mention of a data discovery service, as that is removed from the vocabulary
Line 276: no, remove mention of it as an extension point.
Line 279: no, remove mention of a data discovery service, as that is removed from the vocabulary.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/825#issuecomment-476832134 using your GitHub account