Re: [dxwg] update issue reference (#841)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 21:52:03 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
there is a new issue to consider those edits #840 - they are general stylistic edits around naming that apply to the set of examples - and to consider it properly people will need to see the examples, and the original issue was tangled up with multiple threads and concerns, so all we are doing is updating this so that we can move forwards with single concern issues. Can we please just follow a process rather than try to solve every problem under every issue and review cycle.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/841#issuecomment-476391840 using your GitHub account