Re: [dxwg] Updated PROF alignments, as per DXWG wiki (#828)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 14:45:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar said:

> Since prof:Profile is not declared as disjoint with dcat:Dataset, you can't conclude (guess) that it is disjoint, only that it's not been declared a subclass/equivalent etc.

Probably not formally, but the note to the PROF - DCAT alignment says:

> prof:Profile is not a sub class of dcat:Dataset

which means that a profile is not a dataset.

So, I think the point needs to be clarified, or the statement above relaxed.

Said that, happy to approve this PR provided that this issue is addressed for the next release.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/828#issuecomment-476228671 using your GitHub account