Re: [dxwg] Text for Security and Privacy Section (#836)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:53:29 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> For the section to be ready, I think we should remove the reference to the issue in this PR.

I'd taken the view that leaving the issue link - with slight modified text - might make it easier for plenary to dig back into any discussion.  Once the merge was done, and the issue closed (spearate steps) we could do an editorial PR that removed all the closed issue notes still in the document.

But don't feel strongly either way.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/836#issuecomment-475674548 using your GitHub account