Re: [dxwg] Further clarification for distributions (#789)

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 20:21:26 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
If we can come up with a way to work more efficiently, some way to take
votes more frequently than at the plenary, that would be great. I don't
know of anything that would work better, but there's no harm in
brainstorming. Please pass along any ideas.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net