[dxwg] Pull Request: an attempt to include instruction on how DCAT implementations will be…

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 16:36:22 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
riccardoAlbertoni has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== an attempt to include instruction on how DCAT implementations will be… ==
… collected #820

Note that Instructions on how to communicate dcat implementation are exemplarily included at the wiki page https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/wiki/DCAT-implementation-evidence.  They are my first guess and we might need to replace those instructions with something more elaborated.

See https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/834