Re: [dxwg] Prof defns (#827)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 06:09:03 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The google doc - which people have been usefully contributing - is the mechanism to allow people to make suggested changes when we cannot easily convene. As W3C liaison points out the editor's draft does NOT need to represent a consensus position - as long as issues are noted. If a review opportunity is provided and a deadline passes editors need to make a call and progress matters. We explicitly stated we would accept inputs up till the next WD planned for last week.  I havent given consent explicitly for every DCAT commit and i wouldnt expect the editors to stop progress on that basis. The draft reflects the current state - we have an open issue, solicited feedback and are proposing new words in the draft.  Applying an alternative interpretation is ignoring the process.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/827#issuecomment-474697624 using your GitHub account