Re: Emails on the WG list referring to actions are not picked up by the tracker

On Thu, 2019-03-14 at 15:34 +0000, Svensson, Lars wrote:
> Dear Vivien,
>
> Thanks for the clarification and the quick fix: Yes, ACTION-314 [1]
> now nicely records the emails.
>
> I also checked the trackbot status for the #dxwgcneg channel:
>
> [[
> <LarsG> trackbot, status?
> <trackbot> #dxwgcneg is associated with #dxwg.
> * trackbot knows about these 56 users: [...]
> ]]
>
> Does that mean that all is set for #dxwgcneg?

Disclaimer I'm not the one that associated #dxwgcneg with the tracker
instance of #dxwg, but from what you write that looks like what you
where expecting.

Please note the limitations that I mentioned in my other email [1]
about who can make this association and how long this association
lasts.

Vivien

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-wg/2019Mar/0430.ht
ml

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        https://www.w3.org