From: Peter.Winstanley@gov.scot <Peter.Winstanley@gov.scot>
Sent: 12 March 2019 11:20
To: sysbot+gh@w3.org; public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: [dxwg] Usage notes [RUN] (#86)

http://vocab.org/policies/availability indicates that it will be maintained

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Sent: 12 March 2019 09:06
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org

> I agree that as the VANN vocabulary is not available (getting 404 with
> the term http://purl.org/vocab/vann/usageNote),

Funny, I just tried it and it works for me... (redirects to http://vocab.org/vann/#usageNote):

```
$ curl -I -L http://purl.org/vocab/vann/usageNote
HTTP/1.1 302 FOUND
Server: nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:04:43 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Location: http://vocab.org/vann/usageNote
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

HTTP/1.1 303 See Other
Server: nginx/1.6.2
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:04:43 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Location: http://vocab.org/vann/#usageNote

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: nginx/1.6.2
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:04:43 GMT
Last-Modified: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 00:02:14 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
ETag: "56243306-3113"
Accept-Ranges: bytes
```

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/86#issuecomment-471914572 using your GitHub account

This email has been received from an external party and has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy the email, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.

Communications with the Scottish Government may be monitored or recorded in order to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. The views or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish Government.

Tha am post-d seo (agus faidhle neo ceanglan còmhla ris) dhan neach neo luchd-ainmichte a-mhàin. Chan eil e ceadaichte a chleachdadh ann an dòigh sam bith, a’ toirt a-steach còraichean, foillseachadh neo sgaoileadh, gun chead. Ma ’s e is gun d’fhuair sibh seo gun fhiosd’, bu choir cur às dhan phost-d agus lethbhreac sam bith air an t-siostam agaibh agus fios a leigeil chun neach a sgaoil am post-d gun dàil.

Dh’fhaodadh gum bi teachdaireachd sam bith bho Riaghaltas na h-Alba air a chlàradh neo air a sgrùdadh airson dearbhadh gu bheil an siostam ag obair gu h-èifeachdach neo airson adhbhar laghail eile. Dh’fhaodadh nach  eil beachdan anns a’ phost-d seo co-ionann ri beachdan Riaghaltas na h-Alba.