Re: DCAT sub-group call 2019.03.06

Hi All,

We had a two-hour call and the minutes are here:

https://www.w3.org/2019/03/06-dxwgdcat-minutes

We went through a list of the main issues, group by topic when relevant, as
found in this spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Du2hZzIxejX7MT6MlmZOIdMKFonrLRUUAn1v5XJwt4/edit#gid=0

(this is based on the spreadsheet that Dave B had presented in the last F2F)

identifying which ones in our opinion are critical to resolve, have been
addressed, we won't address or still need revisions, even if partial
solutions have been given (see the legends in the spreadsheet). We have
also assigned people to issues so that each of us can propose solutions for
each of them.

Given this, the number of editorial issues pending, and the fact that we
are waiting for guidance in terms of the implementation report, we will not
have a draft ready by mid March (end of next week).

It will be good to discuss on the plenary on how to proceed based on this.

Many thanks,

Alejandra