Re: [dxwg] Dataset publications [RDSP] (#63)

@agbeltran wrote:
>When considering linking datasets and publications or other references, the HCLS Dataset Description community profile recommends:
>- dct:references for web pages and documents
>-  cito:citesAsAuthority to include publications about the dataset
>-  dfs:seeAlso for other references

I haven't found the actual axiom or explanation saying that, but I guess `dct:references` and  `dct:isReferencedBy` are one the inverse of the other, so +1 to use

```
a:Dataset a dcat:Dataset ;
  dct:isReferencedBy a:Publication .

a:Publication a foaf:Document .
```

> The range for dct:provenace is dct:ProvenanceStatement, so could it be a foaf:Document?

I might be wrong, but I don't see much restriction about dct:ProvenanceStatement, it seems just a class, which potentially can be anything.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/63#issuecomment-470271044 using your GitHub account