Re: Prof Voc Sprint with Agenda

Nick, you only included the two that you had named before, and the
response was that most people couldn't make it. (Also, one is in the
middle of the night for me. I can start as early as 5 am if necessary
but not 1-2 am.) The idea was to have a poll that covers next week, as
Peter suggested.

Thanks,
kc