Re: Profiles Vocab sprint this week - choose time?

Hi Nick

It is good to get a specific list of activities to work on but I am in
Berlin at the W3C graph databases meeting, and Karen has mentioned that she
cannot make this.  We/you *need* to ensure that we have several people
involved in these drafting sprints, so please can you suggest some other
times.  I for one will be more available next week.

Best

Peter