RE: [profgui] Definitions needed for progress

Lars wrote:

> a. is definitely too weak, d. feels a bit arbitrary. I tend to b. rather than c. even though I understand that there are corner cases
> where this can be hard. (When it comes to machine-processability I tend towards relatively strict definitions...).

I agree with Lars that b. makes the most sense. For example, the European DCAT-AP mentions each and every property in DCAT-2014 with a usage note. A profile could state "don't use property x" but it should say something about all terms from the specification it is a profile of.

Makx.