Re: DCAT sprint on implementation report next week - please complete doodle poll

Hi all,

May I remind you to fill in the doodle poll about a DCAT sprint on the
implementation report?

https://doodle.com/poll/feysqpywenmq3pyd

And as Riccardo mentioned, if someone could provide an implementation, we
would like to hear from you.

Thanks,

Alejandra