DCAT sub-group call 2019.07.31T20:00:00Z

From: <david.browning@refinitiv.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 14:18:15 +0000
To: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Outline agenda for this week's DCAT sub-group meeting is at https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:DCAT-Telecon2019.07.31

Contributions welcome - we aim to finalise this after the plenary.  Main topic will be preparedness for moving to CR/discussions with Philippe

David Browning
Platform Architect, Refinitiv

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<https://www.refinitiv.com/>