Re: [dxwg] Question on IETF definition of Profile (#1002)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 20:00:53 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
So if I want an orange on Tuesday, I have to state that I want an orange and then I have to state that I want an orange and I want it on tuesday, but I want the orange more than I want it on Tuesday. By conflating the two types of profile, you require extra ranking among what should be orthogonal desires. I suppose that ship has already sailed, but it just doesn't bode well for uptake, IMHO.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1002#issuecomment-512965504 using your GitHub account