Re: [dxwg] refining the definition of profile in response to the poll (#989)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 03:01:58 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego The "complexity" is already there - I'm trying to remove the complexity of having to look at the data specification definition to even find out what a profile is about...  thats where "given context" is introduced and is therefore critical part of this definition whether stated or not in the definition of profile.

Find wording that solves that showstopper and I'll be happy.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/989#issuecomment-511082266 using your GitHub account