Re: [dxwg] refining the definition of profile in response to the poll (#989)

Thanks for the feedback @tombaker.  I need though to say that we *have* to
find a solution to this impasse that moves  us forward.  I really don't
want this to go beyond the next plenary meeting without sufficient
invention or compromise being done to allow us to move forward.  So, please
can everyone put their thinking hats on and let's get this issue resolved
ASAP.