Re: [dxwg] dcat:Resource usage note (#980)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:57:45 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I don't think we should *force* the user, but I was suggesting *recommending* to extend dcat:Resource. I would imagine that it is always useful to know what kind of entity you are cataloguing.

When we said  "It is strongly recommended to use a more specific sub-class when available.", the point is that the only available subclasses are `dcat:Dataset` and `dcat:DataService`, so I think we should add more clarifications on what to do when a sub-class is not available.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/980#issuecomment-510122459 using your GitHub account