Re: [dxwg] dcat:Resource usage note (#980)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:52:24 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Should we force the user to extend dcat:Resource whenever the type of resource considered in not represented explicitly as a class?
I wonder if there is any case in which a cataloger does not want to define explicitly the subclass, and use Resource as a generic resource...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/980#issuecomment-510120274 using your GitHub account