Re: [dxwg] Two things that our "profiles" are not (#976)

From: pwin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 20:43:49 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org

@aisaac  - I'm using this to look at vocabulary that steers us away from the word 'profile' - so 'precondition'  or 'stipulation' are the sorts of words that give the characteristics that distinguish the 'application profile'

--
GitHub Notification of comment by pwin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/976#issuecomment-509029384 using your GitHub account