Re: [dxwg] better link for ISO19115-1 codelist, section 13 (#975)

From: Stephen Richard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 16:28:05 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
As far as I know they're not available as linked data except from the csiro.au service, but I do think its better to provide a link in the DCAT text that actually lets you look at a list of the terms from a TC211 hosted site (instead of pointing to the pay-walled spec, in which the vocabs are buried and not easy to find).  If the csiro.au/isotc211 services are intended to be persistent, I think it would be useful to point people at those as well, even if they're not 'authoritative TC211 resources'.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smrgeoinfo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/975#issuecomment-508533545 using your GitHub account