Re: [dxwg] dcat conformance question (#967)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 01:20:37 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Good question Steve. I think per section 4 the answer is strictly 'no' but the wording in section 5 does leave that door open, so section 5 needs to be tightened a bit, else section 4 tweaked to allow for this.

The question is whether a catalog that is designed consistent with DCAT design, but whose contents describe things other than datasets or dataservices, should be considered a conformant DCAT catalog. I could swing either way, so would be interested in other views.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/967#issuecomment-507085243 using your GitHub account