Re: [dxwg] Clarify PROF's relation to constraint languages (#721)

Again I see confusion here between profiles and profile resources.

"If Profile X of Standard Y imposed additional constraints"...

It is really confusing to say that a profile imposes constraints - only
a prof:ResourceDescriptor can define constraints, and even those are not
"imposed" but merely defined.

I think we need to work on clarity of language to continue the
conversation about PROF and, importantly for profiles guidance, to come
to an agreement on what is the nature of the referent of the term "profile".

kc