RE: DCAT Sprint - Tuesday 5th February 21:00 UTC - feature: dcat:distibution.

Alejandra,

I had understood that the two-hour sprint was to actually discuss and agree solutions to issues, not to plan work to be done after the meeting. Of course the discussion may lead to agreement that ‘more work needs to be done’ after the meeting, but I would hope that we can reach consensus on resolutions. If we can’t, I don’t really see the point of sprinting.

Makx.

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran <alejandra.gonzalez.beltran@gmail.com>
Sent: 31 January 2019 12:09
To: Peter.Winstanley@gov.scot
Cc: mail@makxdekkers.com; david.browning@refinitiv.com; public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: DCAT Sprint - Tuesday 5th February 21:00 UTC - feature: dcat:distibution.

We decided that the first topic is Distributions, and indeed, the intention is not to resolve all the issues in two hours but to have an overall view of what are the requirements for Distributions and decide on the meeting what we should tackle first and how to distribute the load among us if possible.

As Peter suggests, we can also discuss what to prioritise in advance to the meeting.

Thanks,

Alejandra