From: david.browning@refinitiv.com [mailto:david.browning@refinitiv.com]
Sent: 24 January 2019 10:55
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Proposed agenda for DCAT Teleconference 2019.01.23

Here the minutes:

https://www.w3.org/2019/01/23-dxwgdcat-minutes.html

Almost all of this meeting was spent focussing on the open PRs that needed to be progressed, particularly https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_w3c_dxwg_pull_656&d=DwIGaQ&c=4ZIZThykDLcoWk-GVjSLmy8-1Cr1I4FWIvbLFebwKgY&r=t5gpott7XAZ7tlIjMNZaUyC23xIXjJl1zwC0b26wrUA&m=5Q7Hl11EMI0uh4irFaDeXDIfmcFdcc8G4iu17FEv1nY&s=KoUCre1oOyyHI6YwYvptigbkTx_ZihSaUKipCDrYf8Y&e=  on DataServices.  [The decision of the meeting was to merge #656 as a very significant improvement, but keep the recorded issue #432 open since there were still some concerns/difference of views on whether more needed to be done.  Details of the discussion are in the minutes]

Arrangements for 'sprints' didn't get discussed but will be progressed in advance of next week's meeting (see actions).

David Browning

Platform Architect, Refinitiv