RE: Plenary Agenda, January 29, 2019

Karen,

It looks like there will be limited Plenary attendance from the DCAT subgroup this week. Since 'sprint planning' is on the agenda, the current state of play for DCAT is:

- A Doodle poll has been running via the group email and many of the active DCAT contributors having replied.  We hope to be able decide the schedule and topics/structure of the sprints in the next DCAT meeting (tomorrow).
- Subject to that discussion, it looks possible to have the first sprint next week on either Tuesday or Thursday.  We appreciate that Tuesday will clash with the Plenary, but are assuming that given the emphasis on moving deliverables forward that was expressed in last week's Plenary that this would be the right priority if it was more suitable for the potential attendees.  Obviously we'll make our plans visible to the whole group.

Hope that helps

David Browning