Re: Request for feedback: Changes to Revised DCAT Editors' Draft since 2nd PWD

AHA! Thanks, Andrea - I did mis-read that. Is ODRS used much? I don't
find it at all at the Linked Open Vocabs site,[1] but that isn't
complete. It doesn't seem to have the "blessing" of a standards body.

kc
[1] https://lov.linkeddata.es/dataset/lov/terms?q=odrs