Re: [dxwg] Update to Intro (#1174)

I have deleted the caveat and revised the page wiki so that we can keep the reference to this page.

@andrea-perego and other: Is this consistent with what you had in mind?

If yes I think we can merge it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/1174#issuecomment-566543366 using your GitHub account