Re: [dxwg] Links across DCAT rec, rdf files and namespace pages (#377)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 13:55:22 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
About the namespace URI for DCAT, the new version should indeed replace the existing one, but I think we should keep online the previous version as well.

I would ask the W3C team if they have a way to do this. A possible option is to follow an approach similar to the ones use for TR document: the namespace returns the latest version, whereas all specific version have a specific URI - e.g.:

Latest version: http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat#

DCAT 2014: http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat/2014-01-16#

DCAT 2: http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat/2019-XX-XX#

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/377#issuecomment-485124266 using your GitHub account