Re: [dxwg] Links across DCAT rec, rdf files and namespace pages (#377)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 13:24:36 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
As per discussion in DCAT sub-group meeting, (minuted a little after [this](https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/726)) we will continue to use github for example files.  To simplify matters further, I'll put together a minimalist namespace page for CR which - if required - we can expand to something more useful in parallel with other future editorial work.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/377#issuecomment-481249925 using your GitHub account