Re: Minutes from CNEG meeting 2019-04-11 - un-tagging requirements, really?

Hi all,

We - conneg editors - agree that de-tagging isn't a great idea. When we do this, we loose the historical record of Issues that documents have dealt with.

Going forward, we will simply tag issues with xxx-closed when they are closed from the point of view of a subgroup, e.g. if profile-negotiation feels an issue is closed for them, we will use profile-negotiation-closed. This will allow us to deal with issues closed in subgroups and yet still retain the historical record.

Nick