Re: Minutes from CNEG meeting 2019-04-11 - un-tagging requirements, really?

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:31:46 +0200
To: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi Lars, everyone,

I am not sure to understand why removing the profile-negotiation tag from requirements that have been met. They are still relevant to negotiation even if they are met, aren't they? I would consider closing them is a much better option (though one may argue it's better done in plenary). Loosing the connection from Use Cases and Requirements to our products does not seem good - especially if there are some automatic listings made by using these tags...

Cheers,

Antoine