Re: [dxwg] Non-English labels and comments (#174)

From: Phil Archer via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 14:41:19 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I had a feeling this might come up. I t would be a shame to see all the translations disappear as the DCAT ttl file is a prime example of the Unicode-monger's art (although my browser shows a bit of a mess right now, it used not to :-( From memory, the translators were:

Fadi Maali (Arabic)
Nikos Loutas (Greek)
Giorgia Lodi (Italian)
Christophe Guéret (French)
Boris Villazón-Terrazas (Spanish)

But memory is fallible and may be wrong on all those. My guess is that at least some of them might be willing to lend a hand again.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by philarcher
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/174#issuecomment-479925739 using your GitHub account