Re: Relationship of DCAT revision and profiles

Thank you, Dave. This is a good solution. For anyone with ideas about
this, please look at the F2F4 document [1] where there is a place to log
any ideas (they don't have to be well-formed!) of things we could
conceivable cover during those two days.

kc
[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/F2f4