From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) [mailto:Nicholas.Car@csiro.au]
Sent: Friday, 7 September, 2018 09:50
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: [ExternalEmail] Minutes ProfGui-Telecon2018.09.05

Minutes available here: https://www.w3.org/2018/09/05-profgui-minutes.html

Please note we had several technical issues with this meeting:

* No WebEx audio due to no meeting chair joining
    * We have asked Dave Raggett to assist to prevent this for future meetings

* Action Items created didn't automatically appear in the Open Actions list [1]
    * I have just now added all the Actions to the list manually (Actions 199 - 209)

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/open

Cheers,

Nick

Nicholas Car