Re: CNEG subgroup - proposing Use Case (Issue 239) to Plenary

With 3 x +1, 1 x 0 and 0 x -1 out of a possible 6 voters (the regular attendees of CNEG meetings), this is carried.

Karen or Peter: please could you indicate in the agenda for the next plenary meeting that this Use Case is supported by the CNEG group who asks Plenary to endorse it?

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Car
Senior Experimental Scientist