Re: [dxwg] prof:profileOf sub-property of prov:wasDerivedFrom (!?)

I like this one, at least as one of the potential properties available. I
think we need to cater for both the transitive chains and also the
equivalent non-transitive equivalent to e.g. skos:broader, but something to
suggest one profile was inspired by the design pattern of another would be
good too imo